• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW BRAKE BOOSTER ON SALE ? 199.00 EUROs

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

bremskraftv.jpg

...(not tii) from SCHIMMER in Germany

over here it's $460 list.

part # 34.33.1.113.650

might be a good time to stock up ?

Guest Anonymous

actually not completely their fault, he died with my euro cash and nody ever returned my calls or emails.

Guest Anonymous

the diaphragm in the original brake booster of the 2000 went after new discs, pads, and rear shoes were put in a month or so ago; the NK boosters are a little different than the 2002 brake booster and the metal lines have to come off of the master cylinder, after unbolting the master from the booster it just doesn't move far enough away to get the booster out. I paid $60.00 for the used booster, bought it from Al Taylor. I know you take a chance with a used booster but rebuilt ones from La Jolla Independent are $450.00, and from Wallothnesch, about the same so 199,00 euros for a new booster is pretty good. There used to be a place in Rochester that could rebuild them but they closed up years ago and some of the mechanics I know in town didn't know of any other local shops that currently rebuild them. I would like to get the original booster rebuilt though, maybe I'll scour through hemmings and see if anything shows up., she's braking shudder free as of Friday.

Tim

'74 2002

'69 2000

Guest Anonymous

Appears to be the same as the as the booster in my 72 1800ES.

Earl

74 2002Lux

72 Volvo 1800ES