Fritz1602

Sold FS: Very clean set of early steelies / 13x4 1/2

13 posts / 399 viewsLast Reply

(edited)
Price: $250

Description:

I'm selling an extra set of steelies that I had in storage because I need the funds for another project. They are all rust free and straight except for Wheel #1. Nothing major and I'm sure it can be repaired. Here are the dates stamped on the wheels. Non-matching but very clean and rust free!

WHEEL #1- 9/69 KPZ (Slight bend on inner lip)

WHEEL #2- 10/69 KPZ

WHEEL #3- 9/69 KPZ

WHEEL #4- 3/71 LEMMERZ

PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDED SHIPPING BECAUSE THESE WHEELS HAVE A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 52 LBS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN GET YOU A SHIPPING QUOTE IF YOU SEND ME YOUR CITY AND ZIP.

Thanks for looking!

DSC05655.JPG

DSC05656.JPG

DSC05657.JPG

DSC05658.JPG

DSC05659.JPG

DSC05660.JPG

DSC05661.JPG

DSC05663.JPG

DSC05664.JPG

Edited by Fritz1602

(edited)

All ti and tii rims are 5” wide. Lemmerz was a primary manufacturer of ‘02 rims, Kronprinz (KPZ) was a secondary manufacturer, and Solrad (SRD) was a tertiary manufacturer. All were big German wheel manufacturers of the era, all produced high-quality rims.

Your rims are in the database.

GLWS,

Steve

Edited by Conserv
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Conserv said:

All ti and tii rims are 5” wide. Lemmerz was a primary manufacturer of ‘02 rims, Kronprinz (KPZ) was a secondary manufacturer, and Solrad (SRD) was a tertiary manufacturer. All were big German wheel manufacturers of the era, all produced high-quality rims.

GLWS,

Steve

Thanks for your input Steve. I wasn't 100% sure what the difference was.👍

54 minutes ago, RENINME said:

Having issues with Zelle Because I only have business debit cards and it doesn’t accept those. Would it be possible to send you a payment through PayPal?

Sorry to hear that. I'll accept PayPal but only if you send it as a friend request. That way it will clear right away. My PayPal address is [email protected]

Thank you!