• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheapest place to order urtane bushings for rear sub only?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

02f12aaa.jpg

I have already done the front subframe, but that was a while ago and I forget where I got them. Where is the cheapest place to get a rear sub kit?

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.suspension.com/bmw.htm

You know this, but I just got the front and rear kit from them, they look great. I'll be installing them as soon as I possibly can. That is much cheaper than Ireland that sells front and rear sets separately. You have to call (notice that the online ordering form has nowhere to put what you want to order) but theyre really nice and ship fast. I got mine the day after I ordered it actually (last Saturday).

-Justin

Guest Anonymous

...are those carrier bushings on the outboard side. Those dont come in urethane, but ireland sells urethane inserts to stiffen them up.

Guest Anonymous

02f12aaa.jpg

They are red urathane? It doesn't say so on the site anywhere.. I'd be sad if I ordered them and I got rubber ones. I assume they are though, cos you said the only ones that aren't urathane are the hanger bushings? Dose it come with rubber hanger bushings then?

PS, UPDATE THAT JOURNAL!