doza59

April 6 Cars and Coffee.

10 posts / 618 viewsLast Reply

Hi All. 

Would like to meet some fellow 2002 owners at cars and coffee in Lafayette on April 6th @7:00am. 

I've met a few other owners in the past but would great to start a 2002 club to do some drives and 

share our passion for these great cars. I've owned mine for just over 2 years so I'm pretty new to the tribe. 

Let me know if you can make it to cars and coffee on April 7 or possibly plan a group drive this spring. 

Thanks.

Doza. 

Cell: 970-729-0464. I'm based here in Boulder. 

Provided my car doesn't decide to throw any more fits between now and then, I might be able to get in on this...

970 222 9597

I will be there with my euro 635csi  , my friend ben with his 2002 , and my friend  Al with a z3  if it doesn't snow or rain    Bruce

Is it the 6th or the 7th- Saturday or Sunday?

Hi Dave

It's the 6 th Saturday . Lafayette is always the first Satruday of the month. 

Hope to see you there. Should be a big turn out . Get there early for good parking spot. 

We should try to park together . 

Doza. 

Great.  I should be able to be there-  Where, exactly, should I go and when should I arrive?

Hi Dave . 

I'll be there by 7 am. 355 w. South Boulder rd in Lafayette .  Look for a  Jade Green '76. What are you driving? 

Doza . 

On 4/1/2019 at 10:12 PM, doza59 said:

Hi Dave . 

I'll be there by 7 am. 355 w. South Boulder rd in Lafayette .  Look for a  Jade Green '76. What are you driving? 

Doza . 

m2.jpg

HI Bruce, Dave and Ben. 

Thanks again for making it to Cars and coffee on Saturday. Great to meet and see your cars.  Let's try to do it next month May 4th. 

I'm still hoping to put a large group ride together in late May or early June. 

Cheers,

Doza.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.