• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash covers!?!?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I saw a couple of these on ebay a while back for 02's one was a nicer looking stick-on version of the wood and the other a carbon fiber look. Who out there makes these? where can I get ahold of one? My purdy new Grant wheel is a different color than the current dash...

Guest Anonymous

VIN tag.. mine was oversprayed when the PO had the car repainted and it looks bloody aweful. I thought i saw mention of someone reproducing them?? Or can I get one through the dealer?

Thanks a million guys!!

Guest Anonymous

does it have an area for the gauge pannel? I'd like one for the race car to be a thin shell that resembles a dash.

Guest Anonymous

Wish I had the 75 bucks for the real thing.. Alls I need is the fake wood vinyl sticker (it looked better than the factory fake stuff)

Guest Anonymous

VDO discontinued their 1, 2, and 3 gauge pods a couple years ago, and I haven't been able to find a similar piece anywhere (VDO p/n for the 3-gauge pod I'm talking about is/was 110 871). If the price was reasonable I think there'd be market - I know I'd be interested in one or two.

Guest Anonymous

Fits next to the gauge cluster on the shelf, and fits the contours of the dash. About $50, IIRC.

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://dalex.741.com

Look on egauges.com, they have a two and three gauge pod that's manufactured to look just like the old VDO cluster. I used to have the VDO cluster in my Bavaria and now I have the egauge one on my wifes' 02.