• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Me likey! See link...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Aero package sucks, tacky interior touches, wrong wheels, goofy tail lights, etc...but it's got potential!

Guest Anonymous

They deal with conversions on old z cars... I have a video of one with a

supercharged LS1 in it and it does nothing but spin the tires loose till

80mph... really easy conversion actually the only problem is the rust of

the stock car... and almost all are automatics... It will go fast in a

straight line though... and corner pretty good.. it's upto you if you

like that style of Z car...

Guest Anonymous

attachment.php?s=5e80ebf0ef42422d890bef7d921f5aef&postid=421634

URL: http://www.clubcobra.com/t48465.html

those early Z cars can preform really well to tripple webers, trick cam and the same tricks we use on 02.

?

but installing an americna V8? that just brings the value DOWN. early z car values are going up and v8 conversions are not. datsun had a racing heritage w/ the 240z. have seen many a early mags that do side by side comarisons of the the six cyls: ferrari, porsche and the 240z.

of course no 240z is a porsche or a ferrari... hell the thing is made in japan! but it still don't deserve some freakin' US made V8!

Guest Anonymous

I suppose a Nissan V8 would be much better because it has cams up above? This "anti american V8" argument has been going on for years, but I still haven't seen any good reasons to bash the tried and true pushrod V8.

Dan

Guest Anonymous

There are several autocrossing and hillclimbing here. They do very well. My favorite has a 302 Ford motor in it. Aluminum heads. The distributor is on the front of the motor and the engine sits lower and further back than a Chev. small block. The right driver and goodies can make one of the v8 Z's fly!