Sign in to follow this  
1972_Targa

1976 BMW 2002 Auto/$4,000/Orcas Island, WA

2 posts / 549 viewsLast Reply

Price: $4000

Description:

Posting for my friend, Lucas.

From Lucas: Up for sale is a 1976 BMW 2002 automatic in good condition with blown head gasket. . This car served me well as my daily driver for 3 years. The last month of its life it started burning coolant. I had a short 14 mile round trip to work and I would top off the coolant on the daily. One day I went to start it and it finally blew. I heard what I assume was the piston clanging and shut it off immediately. There it has sat for almost 3 years. The odometer reads 08079. I watched it rollover from 99k but honestly don't know if it's the first time it's rolled over. The body is in good shape with minimal rust and the only notable defects being a small hole that has rusted all the way through about the size of a quarter in the spare tire compartment, a dent in the corner of the trunk lid, and the bumper accordion is a little out of shape on the rear passenger side. The motor is stock with the exception of a weber carburetor and an electric fuel pump. Interior is complete and has a cd player with aux in jack. Windshield gasket was recently replaced. Title in hand. $4000 firm. 

Extra parts included are: Rear shocks new in box, head gasket kit new in box, rear windshield gasket lock strip, transmission filter and gasket, and more.

1976_2002.png

1976_bmw_2002_orcas_island_wa.jpg