mike

2018 Ofest Video--lotsa 2002s in it

7 posts / 313 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Professionally done (by Michelin) 4+ minute video from last year's Ofest in Pittsburgh--50th anniversary of the 2002.  Andrew Wilson is interviewed/quoted, several times, and 2002s all over the place.  Even Wolfgang is shown a half dozen times (look for the Nevada '69, registration #182).  Definitely worth watching for all the neat cars, plus some of the PVGP racing, featuring 2002s.

https://bimmerlife.com/2019/02/26/video-49th-annual-oktoberfest-presented-by-michelin/?utm_source=bimmerlife&utm_medium=email&utm_name=member 

(you'll have to copy and paste the above)

Enjoy

mike

Edited by mike
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Very cool video. What a great event. The Heat on Saturday got to my family pretty good,would of liked to see more.  The Video has my  Japan Red touring  at the  3:45 mark  leaving the event.😎

PVGP has so much cool cars all Marques , would highly recommend .

Great video!   Andrew Wilson and Chuck Pompei were featured twice.   

Think I could see both my cars in the aerial views - but only because I remembered where they were parked on the hill. 

• Like 1

You guys have no idea how much it killed me not to be able to get to the second weekend of that event. 

John