GeigerSpeed

Upcoming events?

9 posts / 591 viewsLast Reply

A. D Shamrock Rally on March 16th. I'll be at HooptieCon and Shamrock, and Neue Klasse and Kaffee in April. And Brisbane show. This spring is busy. 

Steve K. 

• Like 2

A. D Shamrock Rally on March 16th. I'll be at HooptieCon and Shamrock, and Neue Klasse and Kaffee in April. And Brisbane show. This spring is busy. 

Steve K. 
I'll be at all of those events as well. CRR will have to wait until next yr.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll be doing Legends and the Festorics as my car should be done before then.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Dick Gale's annual "One Lap Marin" for driving the back roads of western Marin and coastal Highway 1 is on the Alfa Romeo Association events calendar for 6/15/19. The ARA will stage up in their usual location at Greenbrae, at the west end of the Bon Air Shopping Center parking lot by Starbucks from 8-9:30am. The route usually takes them into Tomales around 11am to regroup, returning to Sausalito by afternoon for a gathering at Dick's house boat.

In past years, general staging occurred on the east side of the 101 Marin City exit in the parking lots off Gate 6 Road. Not sure about this year... YMMV

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.