Jump to content
  • When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

shifter rod bushings vs shift stub ball bushings

Guest Anonymous

Recommended Posts

Guest Anonymous

I am trying to fix a 4 speed transmission leak on a 1973. I believe I need a new shifter seal. What is the difference between the shfiter rod bushings(top hat shape) 23 41 1 466 120 and the shift stub ball bushings (ball cup shape) 23 41 1 466 110

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Upcoming Events

  • Supporting Vendors

  • Create New...