Gre@semonkey02

Help Looking for suppliers for black carpet

40 posts / 989 viewsLast Reply

I'm trying to finish my rear seat delete on my 76 02 and the kit I've got from ESTY dosent fit right and they don't Wana help me out so need to find place where I can purchase this same carpet help???? 86c798ef45cdf580761fbdfe968e4ba3.jpgb747109151c2de45464b6fe7c469ba5e.jpg20deee4dd6ad22c96c0d4310ded50558.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I made a board / frame to glue my carpet to... A shelf if you will...

1 hour ago, Martin Cote said:

My bottom piece dosent fit

Your bottom piece fits fine, you need to mount it onto something hard and flat like melamine board

Your bottom piece fits fine, you need to mount it onto something hard and flat like melamine board

I had it on a piece of plywood it doesn't reach each end

i've tried telling him that it fits unless his car has been customized...i've made too many for them to suddenly stop fitting and i've sold 1/2 dozen since i sold Martin his set that, according to the buyers, fit perfectly

Martin i told you that i'd sell you a piece of carpet so you can do it yourself but i'm waiting on an order of black to arrive

i've tried telling him that it fits unless his car has been customized...i've made too many for them to suddenly stop fitting and i've sold 1/2 dozen since i sold Martin his set that, according to the buyers, fit perfectly

Martin i told you that i'd sell you a piece of carpet so you can do it yourself but i'm waiting on an order of black to arrive
I emailed u and I didn't get reply back .

Martin, looks like you need to install your rear quarter panel pockets.
Late model quarter panels do not come with pockets this is my problem if I had the pockets the piece would fit

2 hours ago, Martin Cote said:

I'm trying to finish my rear seat delete on my 76 02 and the kit I've got from ESTY dosent fit right and they don't Wana help me out so need to find place where I can purchase this same carpet help???? 86c798ef45cdf580761fbdfe968e4ba3.jpgb747109151c2de45464b6fe7c469ba5e.jpg20deee4dd6ad22c96c0d4310ded50558.jpg

It looks to me like the bottom of the side panels are pushed outward to make room for the roll bar or cage or whatever's going on there next to the end of the seat riser. Leaving them that way would require wider carpet.

It looks to me like the bottom of the side panels are pushed outward to make room for the roll bar or cage or whatever's going on there next to the end of the seat riser. Leaving them that way would require wider carpet.
My cage is not close to the panel I don't need reason why it won't fit I just need piece of carpet

U had a piece u could of sent me but u did not so your wasting my time and yours again so please email me when your order comes in and send me the piece thanks

9 minutes ago, Martin Cote said:

My cage is not close to the panel I don't need reason why it won't fit I just need piece of carpet

Based on how my panels fit in my 76 and where that tube is in the picture, the panel SHOULD be close to the tube. Maybe that's why it doesn't fit. Good luck!