02Anders

The Story of the NK Estates

7 posts / 344 viewsLast Reply

Hi NK-lovers,

So I must confess that there's sadly no NK in my garage currently.  I sorely miss my '71 Atlantik blau 2000, and often dream of what could have been had I only seen through the very full resto of my '65 Granada rot 1800ti.  Oh well... one day there shall live another NK with my 02's...
In the meantime, one can always dream...  perhaps about the oddball estate versions which were created by various coachbuilders on the Neue Klasse.
Check out the story over on ViaRETRO: https://viaretro.com/2019/02/pre-touring-bavarian-estates/

• Like 3

Great article Anders! I hope you are doing well. Hang in there... one day you’ll have that NK you always dreamt of in your garage!!!

• Like 1

Nick, I wasn't aware that you or the UK forum had a copyright on the info and pictures you yourself had merely found on the internet...??

TG2k2 and tjones02, glad you enjoyed the article!  😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 02Anders said:

Nick, I wasn't aware that you or the UK forum had a copyright on the info and pictures you yourself had merely found on the internet...??

TG2k2 and tjones02, glad you enjoyed the article!  😊

You do make me laugh Anders. You log into a web site you choose not to have anything to do with anymore, take your article from 9 years worth of forum members contributions, add a couple of pictures and then pass it off here as journalism. It's not a question of copyright, just class.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

(edited)

Mr. Vyse, I have never claimed to possess so much as a percentage of the class you have...

Edited by 02Anders