RFord888

WTB "Massive" Bracket for E21 Recaros

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

Spoke to Lee at "Massive." He does not have any and needs 20 orders for a production run. I'm happy to organize a group buy if there is enough interest in the next few months. Please respond to this post and I'll start a list. I need two so we are already 20% on the way there!

(edited)

I have a set of his from several years ago. Sweet pieces. I’m willing to sell them to reduce your needs 😉

Clarification: I have a set for a single seat. Not a set for two seats. And definitely not a set for three seats. Not that anyone ever wanted three seats in a 2002. Stupid. 

Edited by williamggruff

15 hours ago, RFord888 said:

Spoke to Lee at "Massive." He does not have any and needs 20 orders for a production run. I'm happy to organize a group buy if there is enough interest in the next few months. Please respond to this post and I'll start a list. I need two so we are already 20% on the way there!

I organized a couple of these group buys last year. Both filled up fairly quickly, so you may be surprised at the response. If you are willing to take this on please let me know as I can provide some info that will help you get this organized.

Mike

Rich I think the first thing you should do is create a post on the “parts for sale “ section this will get the traffic you need. I would suggest you title in Seat Adaptor Group Buy”. In doing so it will by virtue of those committing, it stays on the first page. You may may need to bump it  ever so often to keep it there.

In the meantime I will did out my posts to give you an idea of what you may consider as the terms and conditions for the the deal. You want to avoid spending time chasing people for payments. You also want to be clear with those signing up what is expected of them throughout the process. 

I am am out right now but will try to get this info to you ASAP so you can get this Group Buy started.

Mike

(edited)

Rich,

Please send me your email address and I will send some information concerning the Group Buy. You can alter it to suit your needs or simply cut and paste. No issue with either.

My address is mikejoyATshawDOTca...

I have a spread sheet that made up for my GB,  I can send you that, it will help track the money,  if you like.

Regards,

Mike

Edited by joysterm