• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a recommendation for BADASS Horns...Almost got nailed t

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Can you suggest any horns that are LOUD and compact...and where to buy them? Thanks much.

Coop

Guest Anonymous

4-7908023.JPG

I got the Hella horns from Griots garage hook right in to stock location and look similar to stock too

Guest Anonymous

uncaged_lisa.jpg

URL: http://www.livejournal.com/users/jennaishealed/

just generic $15 air horn kits from JC whitless or harbor freight... im going to add a second compressor and another set of horns to the jetta, though... on the freeway with the windows up, stereo blasting, people only hear a subtle high-pitched whining... they are LOUD, believe me, but they have to compete with idiocy, cell phones, indash DVD/navs, monster stereos, etc... Another compressor and set of horns (somehow i have many spares of these) and we should be in business...

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

you can go to Autobacs and test a bunch out. Be weary, you'll be in that store for a while. Anybody else been there?

Guest Anonymous

They are Bosch, about twice the size of '02 horns and bolt in and wire up in about 20 minutes with no mods to anything. Probably not as loud as airhorns, but considerably better than stock 02.