irdave

Make a new car look cool?

8 posts / 427 viewsLast Reply

If they made some effort to make it look realistic...

For me this is sort of like owning a Mark 5 Shelby Cobra or other replicated cool cars. Great cars, they look great but at the end of the day people will foolishly ask 'Is that real?' or if they know, they know it is not real. No matter how cool it is or how well it is made, it just isn't the real thing. I like the concept of these wraps but when you get up close and see that the dirt is a sticker people will say 'What the?' Remember during the mud bog era you could buy cans of fake mud to spray on your truck? Spend the whatever the cost of the wrap on performance or lightening parts and make the car even more capable of looking like these wraps!!! :-) 

(edited)

It’s really not that hard to get your car to look like that.

They can come and park under the tree outside my house and enjoy bird crap and all manner of shit on their paintwork within minutes. 

Edited by Simeon

okayyy.... or for Free, I can make your car look like that. 😁

• Like 1