steve k.

And we have turned 17.

25 posts in this topic Last Reply

For those who were not aware, this site was started on 02/02/02 at 20:02 pacific time.  We have had some iterations of the software, but the idea has remained the same.  Gather 2002 owners from around the world into one spot for ease of sharing information. 

The Article section is here for anyone who wants to write something and leave it a bit more permanent and sorted. Blogs are personal project.  The forums are for basic communication. Gallery is for your photos. 

We have added many features over the years and hope you all enjoyed them.  Look at the menu at the top, you might have missed a few.

Enjoy another year!

Steve K.

p.s. we have a store

• Like 20
  • Thanks 16

And how time flies! If it wasn't for roadfly this probably would have taken longer to come to fruition. Great work Steve! Thanks for this incredible platform.

• Like 1

Congrats Steve, it’s hard to believe it has been that long but at the same time it’s hard to remember when the FAQ wasn’t here. Keep up the great work. And thanks to everyone that helps keep our passion alive.  Just got back from a drive in my old friend, 44 years and 2 months together. 

As only a 4-year 2002FAQ newbie, I came to realize about 1 month in It's twue!  It's twue!* (see note):  2002FAQ it the most valuable tool in my tool box.  For that I state to Steve for the foresight and hard work to and all contributors Thank You for your help, sage advice, and wise counsel.  In so very many ways, you're the reason I have a nice 2002.

Larry

Note:  Thank you, Mel Brooks and Madeline Kahn (RIP).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Holy Cow!  Seventeen years!  I too was getting a little weary of RoadFly so was tickled when Steve started the FAQ.  I think I was member number 10.  

After just short of a half century of '02 ownership, I still learn something new off this board almost every day.  And even better, I've met--on line and in person--many, many new '02 friends.  Thank you Steve for all the good times and good learning with the FAQ.

mike

• Like 2

Thanks Steve, brilliant resource for the group, I can’t tell you how many times it’s helped me out.

Thank you very much for all you do on this site, I very much appreciate it, and I’m sure others do as well.

Cheers!

When I picked up my '74 in 2011, the FIRST thing I did was search the internet for a 2002 forum. Having just completed a concours restoration on an early mustang, I knew how important a good body of information was. I think I initially bookmarked 6 - 7 sites and one by one they all got deleted except the FAQ. As we say here in Ohio, the cream rises to the top! Thanks to everyone for their participation, it's helped me tremendously.

Greg

Thanks Steve for maintaining this incredible resource for 2002 owners.  I too was a refugee from Roadfly, and really appreciate all you have done to make this such a great site.

kudos Steve.  Thanks for bringing this platform together.  Its been enormously helpful!

Priceless repository of knowledge - many thanks to the founders and contributors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk