steve k.

And we have turned 17.

25 posts in this topic Last Reply

In FAQ-time, I'm still a toddler, wearing training pants. I can't imagine a time without this forum. What would I have done??

To all the adults here, thank you!

• Like 1

(edited)

Congrats, Steve!

For your next 2002FAQ expansion may I suggest a restaurant? Taqueria perhaps? :)

Edited by Shad

As always, Steve: THANK YOU! As an original member (I don't care what my profile says, I've been polluting this site with adolescent nonsense since day one) it's still the best forum on the internet. Period. I've been doing these cars for 35 years and I STILL learn something new every time I log in. Thanks to folks like Toby, Mac, and the rest (you know who you are)...I'm always learning new weird stuff that comes in handy on a regular basis. 

Keep On Keeping on!

I've bought my 73 in 2012 after a 20 year search, yes 20 years! I honestly cant remember how I stumbled upon this forum but I'm glad I did. I've learned so much about my little car from folks here. Thanks to all.

Thank you for ll the praise, but this was just a reminder that you guys have kept this place going for 17 years. I knew very little about 2002s in '02, i still know very little, but i know where to find the information. Always trying to make this place better and more inviting.

You make it bigger, you make it better!

Steve K.

• Like 3

(edited)

If it wasn’t for the faq (and to a little extent roadfly...sorry!) I would have never known about the 02-02-02 event that I attended at the bmw factory in SC!  My ‘75 02 that I drove down there is long gone but at least the faq continues to stand the test of time, helping to keep this great community together!

Edited by Brandon