• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MUAHAHAHAHA

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

00277870.jpg

just sharing my progress with the fake alpina setup...should have it all finished by sometime tomorrow (maybe even late tonight). I've made most of the brackets an stuff, sjust a matter of some more measuring and then assebmbling...for now, I shall retreat back to my little shop o' horrorspower.

(they're 45mm TB's btw)

Guest Anonymous

00277913.jpg

Looks like it'll get finished tomorrow...clearances are TIGHT making it a major PITA...Maybe I'll get one more on tonight.

00277914.jpg

Guest Anonymous

How much would you pay for a 45mm ITB intake (picture it with a cable throttle linkage, fuel rail and...maybe injectors)

Takes a good deal of time and F*&^*%ing around with...maybe after I try it out (september maybe?) I'll entertain that idea.

Guest Anonymous

those so i can switch my tii to ITBs. . . its still INJECTION at least right so i can keep my badge ;)

Guest Anonymous

hmm I dunno...I'm certainly going to test it out first before I make any for anyone else. Probably anywhere from 400-600? Thats with all the throttle linkage pieces (which I still have to figure out how I'm gonna do, but I have a good idea) and a fuel rail...Actually if you want to use the tii injection, you wouldn't need a fuel rail...thats a tii stub manifold that I have the throttle bodies mounted to ;-). But I'll be going with efi (megasquirt) soooo....yeah...kinda hard to say basically. I'll let you know in the fall when I get my motor built.