Colorado_M

FS: Vintage A&T Ski Company Rack w/ Toboggan

5 posts / 349 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Hello local RM FAQ'ers.  I am offering my vintage A&T Ski Company rack for sale with OR without the attached toboggan.  I had some fun with this set up before I purchased my vintage retro rack from Reese M here on the forum.  I used the toboggan purly for looks and fun though I guess you could use it as a functional "rack"...  The A&T ski rack is in good shape with a little bit of cracking in the rubbers and some oxidation on the aluminum components but overall very presentable.  I would like to sell it locally as it is the perfect addition to any Colorado 2002!  I'm asking $200 for the rack w/ toboggan or $175 w/o toboggan OBO.  PM me if your interested and/or would like to come see it in person.  I am located in North Broomfield.

Thanks for look'n...and here's to getting your toboggan on :) 

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

Edited by Colorado_M

6 hours ago, visionaut said:

Eric - I'll take that sweet toboggan for $25 if the buyer don't :D

Tom

You gonna' run it on top of the new car?

Sounds good, Eric, thx.

I’d throw it in the hatch of the 4 and use it properly, lol.  I haven’t yet picked up the nifty oem rack for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.