• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOT--anyone had experience with Supersprint exhausts?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I won a $250 gift certificate for same at TechFest--how are their '02 exhaust systems? How about E30?

TIA

Mike

Guest Anonymous

Mike,

I have been running the Supersprint muffler for about 3 years now and really like it. Had the Ansa sport and simply could not live with it as a daily driver. The Supersprint is a bit louder than the stock setup, but not nearly as obnoxious as the Ansa was. I like the sound....of course I flew attack helos for 22 years as well.

Earl Myers

74 2002Lux

72 Volvo 1800ES

Guest Anonymous

Supersprint muffler. I like it a lot. quite on normal running. Put your foot in it and real nice tone, IMHO! I got mine from, I think it's, Performance Products, out of Glastonbury CT. Check Roundel for name and number. Looks good too!

Guest Anonymous

I like it...Its not much louder than stock but has a great sound when you get on the gas. I like it mostly cause it doesn't bother the crap outta me or drown out the radio/passengers.

Guest Anonymous

center resonator and rear muffler on my '76 w/ a Tii exhaust manifold and stock down pipe.

They are both high quality and sound wonderful - not too loud, yet a good sound when you rev it up.

The downside I'd say are the costs, $250 for the rear and $200 for the center. And I've heard their header is not worth the $530. I had a ceramic coated Stahl (it's on Ebay now) and it sounded wonderful with the Supersprint.

If you're looking for a quality exhaust system then this is a good choice, and if you plan to keep the car it may be the way to go. I'm very happy with mine.

Guest Anonymous

i have one with no center resonator and a tii exhaust manifold and it is LOUD. it actually sounded better (less buzzy) with an ansa resonator, but the quality of the ansa resonator was garbage, so i took it off.