Diego Garcia

Bay Area gathering

7 posts / 835 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

A buddy of mine has a nice meet going on this upcoming Saturday just figured id share it with you guys also!! if you have some part you don't need, maybe bring those for trading and selling! someone always needs something to make their own car that much better hahah

Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 1.32.53 PM.png

Edited by Diego Garcia
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, 02princessLisa said:

Who is your buddy? I haven’t heard of this event?

Lisa

Hey Lisa I’m sure you’ve met him once or twice, his name is Carlos. You may also know him by his Instagram page @californiastance

Cheers, Diego

Hey there Diego! Yeap! I know Carlos!

I didn't know if this was the same event that is happening with the BMWCCA Golden Gate Chapter's Cars and Coffee on Sunday in SF... 

https://www.facebook.com/events/509731322766306/

It would be cool to bring down Derby (weather permitting) to Carlos' event on Saturday! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 02princessLisa said:

Hey there Diego! Yeap! I know Carlos!

I didn't know if this was the same event that is happening with the BMWCCA Golden Gate Chapter's Cars and Coffee on Sunday in SF... 

https://www.facebook.com/events/509731322766306/

It would be cool to bring down Derby (weather permitting) to Carlos' event on Saturday! 

Haha nice maybe I’ll catch you at one or the other Lisa, I’m sure I will be at both look out for a barely running 02 with a rack on top haha! Shouldn’t be raining either days but then again the weather has been unpredictable recently.

Diego

• Like 2

What time is this event? Seems to be a strange location for a gathering of cars

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.