• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOT: Are women more perceptive than men?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I showed my assistant in the office a picture of a nice 02, and she noticed something that had myself on the floor laughing, unfortunately I can not post the details. But I remembering a few years back a guy pulling in the shop parking lot, with a trunk load of leather jackets, excess surplus inventory, which he was selling for $50/bucks, beautiful lined italian jackets, leather was really nice and soft, he sold about 10 in 10 minutes. We all got one, but as soon as I proudly walked home my wife said: where did you get that junk "pleader" jacket? To make a long story short, it looked like hell after a month. It only took a woman a second what all the guys missed!

Guest Anonymous

Until the 18th or 19th century, women were deemed not to have soul or intelligence. Because in reality they had the same abilities as men, they were told they had "intuition" which was not seen as a form of intelligence but could approximately lead to the same results.

Hmmm... Maybe I should not click on "Post message"...

Guest Anonymous

many times my lovely wife has sniffed a 1 part per billion gas smell while riding in my '02 that turned out to be a gas leak that needed fixing, so I always pay attention when she mentions "I smell gas."

She also heard a thumping while on a trip that turned out to be a Semperit radial belt freeing itself from the tire's carcass...a few more miles and we would have had a spectacular blowout at 70 mph.

BTW, she's the daughter of the guy that taught me car fixin...

Mike

Guest Anonymous

It REALLY pisses me off when she is right.

Me: Hmmm...electrical problem.

She: It's the voltage regulator.

Me: the battery is pretty old.

Two days later, and after a new battery...

Me: Hey the voltage regulator is bad.

She: Told ya.

Me: Bitch.

She: Now that you fixed the car, take me out to dinner.