• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has the longest running (time wise) 02 w/no probs? Daily

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am really stung by this. Ever since i bought my atlantic 02 (about End of Novemeber), it has not let me down. I drive it Mon-Fri to work, then whatever left after that, at least another 100 -150 mi a week in addition. The only thing that went out and kept me from not driving it is the oil spray bar. I changed brakes also. But other than that I am still driving it. Who has a daily driver that has the longest running streak in here ?

Guest Anonymous

My 72 2002 has been a daily driver (200-300 miles a week) for the last

5+ years. Fixed stuff as it broke or wore out, but it never seriously

stranded me anywhere I didn't want to be.

Guest Anonymous

valve job at 157k plus routine maintenance...second gear synchro is still good and not crunching. Original carb, starter and alernator plus tranny and diff...

Mike (furiously knocking on wood)

Guest Anonymous

then me for 32 years and 200k miles, motored us kids across country and back a few times, took me through high school, I'd still be driving her, but a fiendly drunk driver driving the wrong way on my one way street took care of that for me one night! Now awaiting funds for complete restoration, There's no way I'm getting rid of her! Never knew life w/o Eleanor.