• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT pic: Early Ford Bronco at Moab...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Post suspension.JPG

URL: http://www.broncofix.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=18423#18423

I know some of you guys will appreciate this. Some of my buddies are into the 66-77 Ford Broncos, including Gary Yorston, seen below. He's a master fabricator, and had his truck featured in some big name 4x4 mag a couple years ago. The ENTIRE truck is hand built but Gary, from the frame up. The body is fibreglass, but he even made several changes to it before installing it. I'm not a 4x4 guy, but a trip down to the Rubicon a few years ago made me appreciate these old Broncos! Anyway, Gary's truck would cost well over $100k to duplicate, so I'll certainyl never own one like it! He sent me this pic tonight, and I was simply amazed. Thought I'd share it.

So, I tried to direct link, but it wouldn't let me. Click the link instead. It's the white truck at the top of the post.

Al

Guest Anonymous

Post suspension.JPG

URL: http://www.seamsperfect.ca

The guy who posted the pics originally, is working on a Suzuki Sidekick with a "few" mods. It's actually just a Suzuki shell with Toyota axles, lockers, 4 wheel discs, and a 350ish HP Nissan turbocharged Nissan 2.4L with SDS, and some other goodies. IN addition to that, he just spent $4kUSD on Sway-Away coilovers for it, that will give him over 20" of suspension travel, and has air adjustable bump stops! The stuff these guys do is simply amazing.

Al

Guest Anonymous

old Broncos.

One of his buddies has a full propane rig. Real ratty looking, but real trick. We told him to put a "clean Air Vehicle" bumper sticker on it. It's really nice having a car guy as a next door neighbor. Free air, free welding, etc... One of us ALWAYS has beer in the fridge.