• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWWOT: Only 2 hours left on this "Ghost in a Jar"

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

chilibox.jpg

i believe in ghosts man. theres this house near here, i swear to God it is haunted, bigtime. some old Civil War shit. and my brother's first house was/is haunted. i have actual sworn testimony over all of it :P

-Rob (not kidding)

Guest Anonymous

or thats what I understand by "I am setting a high reserve for it. This will do 2 things. the first is what I just mentioned and the second, and most important, is that this is what I have to do to be able to "pass" it on according to someone who should know"

I dont believe in ghosts, but some stuff is just kinda freaky. A friend of mine also claims that she used to live in a house with a ghost, and things would happen. ummm.... :/ right.

Guest Anonymous

I know i never have but how the hell? Like FOR example.. "oh noeze, a ghost opened the cabinet drawer" or "stuff was rearranged." But HOW? Nothing is there to physically push or pull on anything, right? I get the willies just thinking about it, but I really cant believe it till I see it and I dont see that happening soon ;). If I ever see a ghost though, I'd freakin jump out of my socks and be a mile away before you can say hey. ;p