flagoworld

Has anyone used those cheap Konig Rewind wheels?

8 posts / 448 viewsLast Reply

I dont know but I really like their hypergram wheels wish I had an e36 or e46 to put those on lol

- Reyes

(edited)

I ran them for three years of daily-driving.  They worked great with 195/45/15 (and 195/50/15) rubber.  The rear fender lips needed rolling, but that's pretty typical of 15's on springs.

Edited by AceAndrew

Darn. I'd like to avoid modifying the fenders. It's so hard to find decent looking wheels that push the envelope size-wise but don't require any modifications. Alas. Well, how difficult is it to slightly roll the fenders, or how much does something like that usually cost? The little lip on the fenders makes it look difficult, but I wouldn't know.

Very simple, you can do it!  There is a fancy tool and some great youtube videos.  

On the other hand, there is using a baseball bat between the rubber and metal.  Seen it work well, but not for the faint of heart.

haha fair enough.

Hand the keys to Patrick at Midnight Motorsports and close your eyes, I'm sure he'd do it right.