• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

megga 02 GATHERING / PARTS SWAP / FOOD @ CARLISLE, PA THIS W

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

23-7933618.JPG

LAST CALL FOR THE CARLISLE PARTY.

IT'S THE LARGEST IMPORT CAR SWAP MEET EAST-O-MISSISSIPPI ! FIND MUD FLAPS, RESTORATION TOOLS LIKE BLASTERS, CUTTERS, WELDERS, PAINTERS, FASTENERS, MANUALS, HOW TO BOOKS, GENERAL TOOLS TENTS, MODEL CAR TENTS, TENTS THAT SELL TARPS, ....BADGES, LIGHTS, LIGHT BARS, SEATS, WHEELS, TONS OF WHEELS, SUBFRAMES, STEERING BOXES, 5-SPEED TRANS WITH MODIFIED DRIVESHAFT, DIFF'S GALORE , BODY GLASS, IT'S INSANE !!!!!!!

AND, ON THE "SHOW" FIELD WITH NO STINKING AMERICAN CARS IN SITE ! JUST RUSTING EUROPEAN AND OTHER "IMPORTED" CARS, KITS & REPLICA'S ....

THE BEST PARTS ARE FOUND FRIDAY MORNING , GET THERE EARLY, BRING A TENT, CAMPING GEAR, GREAT CLEAN SHOWER BLDG, WASH YOUR CAR NEXT TO THE SHOW FIELD, TOO MANY CHOICE'S FOOD COURT ENCLOSED BEHIND THE GRANDSTAND , THERE'S LOTS MORE TO SEE SO TAKE FRIDAY OFF FROM WORK .

Guest Anonymous

I am wearing my shorts again.

Visit the Mid-Atlantik registration tent any time after 8:00 am on Saturday. See Derek, Abbey or Matthew.

Pictures and awards at 1:00 pm at the tent

Guest Anonymous

OK sorry I dont know our exact spot fokes but we will have a TON of GREAT 02 and other parts. Our space will be near I-41 look for the BMW flag if its raining. it will be worth the trip as we will be BLOWING out NEW and USED parts. If nothing elce come on buy and meet the kids.

see you all there

Sam Schultz (driving a gold toyota tacoma)

Rig, kelly and rig Jr. (white dualy ford with slide in)

Al (your guess is as good as ours)