Flunder

1972 BMW 2002

6 posts / 888 viewsLast Reply

I saw this car in person at the SoCal meet, lots of things to like about this build.  I wonder why the owner went Historic plates, when it could be registered without the use restrictions.  Should bring great money.

Mark92131

4 hours ago, Mark92131 said:

I saw this car in person at the SoCal meet, lots of things to like about this build.  I wonder why the owner went Historic plates, when it could be registered without the use restrictions.  Should bring great money.

Mark92131

Mark,

Was the paint and body work high quality?  Wish I had bought your green one a few years ago when I was visiting CA. 

Thanks,

Brad

16 hours ago, 2double02 said:

Was the paint and body work high quality?

Brad:

I wish you bought my green one too.  I didn't spend a lot of time examining the body work and paint.  It was very nice and the fit and finish was very good for a restomod with pig cheek fenders.  If I owned it, I would probably change the blue stripe, decals and wheel color, but the mechanicals are on my list of must have modifications.

Mark

7 hours ago, Mark92131 said:

Brad:

I wish you bought my green one too.  I didn't spend a lot of time examining the body work and paint.  It was very nice and the fit and finish was very good for a restomod with pig cheek fenders.  If I owned it, I would probably change the blue stripe, decals and wheel color, but the mechanicals are on my list of must have modifications.

Mark

Thank you, Mark. Bidding is moving quickly on it.