Booger32

The Vintage 2018 floormat vendor

4 posts / 347 viewsLast Reply

Last year at The Vintage 2018 (Hotsprings), there was a vendor who was manufacturing/selling Coco floormats or something similar to Coco mats. He was setup on the on the back row with a few samples. He gave me his calling card but of course I can't find it now. I wanted to order a set and pick them up this year.
Anyone remember him?

Thanks, Steve

CoCo Mats in South Carolina.  I have sets in (3) of my BMW's.  They are very friendly and will work with you to customize the fit to your car.  I recently had a replacement driver's mat made for my wife's e90 that included a larger rubber heel pad.  I corresponded with Crissy.

www.cocomats.com

[email protected]

800-461-3533

• Like 1

+1 on CoCo Mats.  Excellent product and friendly service.  "Santa Claus" (AKA my living wife) gave me CoCo Mats for the '02 and my 318is on successive Christmases.  Love 'em.

mike