BStorms

Sold 1976 BMW 2002

2 posts / 619 viewsLast Reply

Price: $13999

Description:

Selling my 1976 BMW 2002. Runs great. Super clean. 

I've owned this car since 2001(ish)...I bought it from a guy who, about 9 months prior, bought it from the head BMW Dealer mechanic in Idaho Falls, ID. 

It was my daily driver for a few years but about 10 years ago it went into the garage and was only driven once a month or so just to keep things working smoothly. The odometer reads 69k but it stopped working about 12 years ago so I bet the real number is more like 80k-85k. 

Last year I did a few fixes that include...

- new starter

- new flywheel 

- new alternator

- I had a "new" used transmission put in. The old one was getting real noisy in first. 

- Replaced the points with a pertronix. 

- new master/slave brake cylinder

- new front brake pads (have some new pads for the rear but haven't put them in)

I'm sure there are more things but off the top of my head that's all I've got. 

As far as what doesn't work...the wiper fluid motor has never worked, same with the AC (obviously) and the odometer as I mentioned above. Apart from that the car is in great shape.

Theres a small ding on the drivers side door and a very small rust bubble on the rear passenger fairing.

For more pics click on the link below... I've got a big boxes of old/replacement parts that came with the car when I bought it. 

https://imgur.com/a/ktW5SM9

Any questions at all just ask.

91N8eQKr.jpg

bEHz1zp.jpg

KeX5Zmnr.jpg

oLJbUAur.jpg

uK7FLTnr.jpg

• Like 1