Stu

Annual 02-02-02 Meet

44 posts / 2428 viewsLast Reply

February 2, 2019 is on a Saturday!  Woo-hoo.  I have posted the event on the PNW calendar.  There will be more to follow I'm sure.  Save the date!

Cheers and Happy New Year to you,

Stu.

Thanks Stu!

Ok folks, start gathering your parts and fixing up your rides. Location to be in West Seattle again. I'll bring my pop-up tent for rain cover like I've done in the past.

New event flyer to come shortly. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Cheers, James

21 hours ago, Teelinger said:

Thanks Stu!

Ok folks, start gathering your parts and fixing up your rides. Location to be in West Seattle again. I'll bring my pop-up tent for rain cover like I've done in the past.

New event flyer to come shortly. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Cheers, James

I’ll bring a pop-up tent as well. Hopefully no mechanicals occur on the way there this year! That’s a tradition I’d rather not repeat.

I'll be there!  Unfortunately (or rather fortunately) I'm in the middle of tearing apart the suspension and brakes so I can't bring my car this year.   I pulled the struts to send them off to Ground Control... 🤑 

IMG_9498.jpg

IMG_8528.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

We haven't sent it the official flyer yet, so you haven't missed anything.

Typically it's from 9am to 2pm. But due to weather, normally no one stays beyond 12 noon. This year, I'm going to set it from 9am to 12pm. 

James

Hi,

I'm new to the 02-02-02 so I'm wondering how the flyer comes out?  Is it on this forum?  I'd love to come and then will be walking the viaduct at 1 pm.  Thanks! -Ron

I'll post the flyer on here and there's a separate email distribution list that Stuart has that we'll send it out on. 

Flyer should be ready tomorrow. 

James

(edited)

Here's this year's flyer. Hope to see you all there.

020202_2019_r2-01.thumb.png.3d480798cd99e61cbd11fa92b3da4284.png

Edited by Teelinger
  • Like 5

Planning to attend and I have a set 15" Corrado's winter/roller steelies that I have no further need for, not too mention the storage it will free up. They are are mounted on 195/55/R15 Nokia winter. Still a couple of years left. 

Wheels are in excellent condition, but need a good clean.

more pics on request ....happy to bring them along for the ride if anyone maybe interested.

Also have a set of mounted 14" bottle caps and a near new set of 13"Alpina style FPS wheels only 

Regards,

Mike

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.