Stu

Annual 02-02-02 Meet

44 posts / 2269 viewsLast Reply

No trailering it down tomorrow......no insurance yet but hopefully driving it back next Saturday....if Patrick it too far backed up

If there is any interest from anybody on the east side, @bento and I be leaving the Safeway in Redmond around 8:30AM.

Address:

17246 Redmond Way

Redmond, WA 98052

On 12/31/2018 at 10:44 AM, bento said:

I’ll bring a pop-up tent as well. Hopefully no mechanicals occur on the way there this year! That’s a tradition I’d rather not repeat.

Yeah! I missed out on a ride in a turbo last year. ;) PS, your old header and down-pipe have been great. 

• Like 1

😬 Wish I could be there again. Got sidelined last week with a right knee that decided to explode on me. 

Anyone interested in a pair of blue leather seats with fresh upholstery? There is a scuff or two on the piping but flawless otherwise.

they are Pacific Blue out of a early e24 and almost bolt-in for ‘02

Of course, local West Seattle 2002ti of viaduct and club fame will be there Saturday. Parts that I plan to bring include grills lt/rt in pretty good shape, Strut, waist trim pieces a 4:10 gear set, and some interior pieces including short console and rear door panels.

(edited)

Ok, it on!

What are YOU bringing?

Me:

Driver condition roundie grills L, R, and C

3 non-matching shorty chrome front bumper corners

Nardi 360 silver w black leather steering wheel, BMW horn button, and 2002 hub

Raid 360 black on black leather steering wheel, BMW horn button, 2002 hub

Roundie rear bench seat covers with original basket weave pattern, black

SOLD - Original 13" spare tire 

1.5 ton Harbor Freight aluminum floor jack

More to come as I work my way through my hoard of stuff.

James

Edited by Teelinger

1 hour ago, Dirtsquirt said:

Anyone interested in a pair of blue leather seats with fresh upholstery? There is a scuff or two on the piping but flawless otherwise.

they are Pacific Blue out of a early e24 and almost bolt-in for ‘02

I'm quite interested but I'm getting on a plane this evening and won't be back in town until Sunday night. Can you send pics?

17 minutes ago, Greg Mierz said:

Of course, local West Seattle 2002ti of viaduct and club fame will be there Saturday. Parts that I plan to bring include grills lt/rt in pretty good shape, Strut, waist trim pieces a 4:10 gear set, and some interior pieces including short console and rear door panels.

Is it a complete set of waist trim? I really need a left door piece but I'd entertain the whole set if more of it is better than what I have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.