SteveZ1

ATS Wheel Question

7 posts / 465 viewsLast Reply

Hi all,

Happy Holidays!!

I have a question. I bought a set of ATS 4x100 6Jx13" wheels off of eBay for another car of mine. They are in really nice shape but they do not fit my needs. Here is the data I could get from the wheels. They are 4x100 with a 30ET, I had difficulty measuring the center bore as my calipers would not fit the opening and shape of the back side of the wheels, so I measured from the front and got 52mm which as a similar small lip as the rear center bore opening.

My question to the collective knowledge of this group will these wheels fit the 2002's and or even the E21 3 series?

Thank you for your help from a old, BMWCCA member and current owner of a 1989 Z1 and 1995 540i 6 Spd with the M Sport Package.

Thank you all for your help!!

Steve

[email protected]

IMG_3924.JPG

IMG_3925.JPG

IMG_3928.JPG

IMG_3929.JPG

2 minutes ago, Gordon said:

Hi Gordon,  This should pretty much a near perfect match. Thanks so much!  Steve

2 minutes ago, Gordon said:

Late 2002 steel wheels are 13x5 offset 29 so I don't see why they wouldn't work.

Your ATS wheels are very desirable and look awesome on a 2002. I don't think they will fit your Z1.  You'll have no problem selling them when you post them on the FAQ parts for sale classified forum