64FHC

WTB Feeler - Square Tail Light Mintgrun

16 posts / 1005 viewsLast Reply

Price: $100

Description:

My first 02 was a 76 Mintgrun, purchased it in 1979 with 20k miles - would like to find another.

Any ideas or leads?

Thank you and Happy New Year!

This pic is for reference only

IMG_1475.PNG

IMG_1476.PNG

Edited by 64FHC

Hello, I have a 76 Mintgrun that I will sell, I have had it 10-12yrs. Body work excellent, no rust, new carpet, new Ricaro seats, new headliner,new rubber around windows and doors, new shocks, great brakes, a lot more done over the last 5-6 yrs. I have 5 speed gearboxs, also another complete engine rebuilt and also 4-5 other engines in various stages. I have several porsche projects that Im building and this one needs to move on as getting to old to do 3-4 off these. Still a California blue plate car. Im away in Europe at the moment , please call me after January 8th 2019, if interested. Live in Kansas City 816-807-2339.

John

Thanks Teelinger - yes I am still looking. Have found one option from another member but have not seen pictures. This looks like a nice car, what's up with Select Classics? - tried to look at their web site but its blocked by my companies firewall.

Kind regards, bob

58 minutes ago, 64FHC said:

Thanks Teelinger - yes I am still looking. Have found one option from another member but have not seen pictures. This looks like a nice car, what's up with Select Classics? - tried to look at their web site but its blocked by my companies firewall.

Kind regards, bob

Don't worry, it is not a Select Classics car.

3 hours ago, 64FHC said:

what's up with Select Classics? 

Oh, just do a search on them here. I'll leave it up to you to form your own opinion. 

Since it appears not to be one of their cars, it's worth finding out more, which it seems you've already done. 

I had a Mintgrun that I recently sold and have a soft spot for the color. Always willing to help someone find another.

Happy hunting!

James