ChrisZ

New guy from Pittsburgh

11 posts / 538 viewsLast Reply

Hi everyone. Chris from Pittsburgh...Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the site but have owned a 2002 race/street car for a few years. I've been lurking and reading on here for a few years as well

9B17D564-6D28-40E5-9FAE-28B40153CA67.jpeg

C84A7101-1C2E-44BB-B913-F873E025F685.jpeg

49B9546B-F308-41F8-923B-D84F405A2C7C.jpeg

• Like 5

Very nice... I visited Pittsburgh once a couple years ago and totally loved it. Did the tourist things and my daughter was asked to captain a duck boat and she talks about it still. I also plan to in the very near future to spend a week there at the vintage race, which I assume is the picture you have.. duhh, just read the banner again :)

I will keep your FAQ link and send you a msg if/when I visit. 

Also looks like you know what you are doing with your '02, but welcome to the FAQ and share your knowledge.. and many more pix.. what's under the bonnet?

Randy 

Welcome, welcome and you can make sacrifices to the gods here by posting pictures. Always post pictures. 

Lived around the 'Burgh from 1975-1993. My wife has family in the South Hills off 88.

Have been going to the PVGP from 1985-1993 then on and off since 2011. Last year was the best one so far.

Parade Lap by Kyle van Hoften.jpg

I remember your nicely turned out car Chris!!!    I took this picture in the pits at Schenley in July    I think we talked but then again I am old and don't remember things too well any more :)  We were there with the red number 55 02.    

IMG_3503.JPG

IMG_3540.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks for the nice words all...I drive her to work on nice days and still a great track car on the weekend. 

Welcome Chris!  Glad to have you around.  Beautiful looking hotrod, what are the specs?

I'll get more photos up this weekend. 

Here's a video from PVGP 2017 and Mid Ohio 2017. I've been to lazy to upload 2018 just yet. The videos are before I bought a new front windshield. 

It's not a crazy race engine... It was built to run on 93 octane

8939C6EB-A8E3-4133-AB8E-AAB42D439D72.jpeg

3D927E77-C3DD-42E2-9261-F777A1287669.jpeg

D9033025-3AF1-4DB3-92F1-6EC0C228D9C4.jpeg