Seth Horwitz

Anyone know this car?

3 posts / 405 viewsLast Reply

I'm looking at the above car, but being from NY has made it quite difficult. I'm trying to negotiate with the seller to get some more pics of potential problem areas, and am willing to fly out if I have to, to finalize a purchase after a PPI. New York cars have rust, so I'm thinking you do as well, so any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Thanks. (If one of you steals it, maybe that'll be my good deed. Please don't. Ha.)

Seth

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/seattle-wts-1976-bmw-2002-e10/6776598483.html

IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1120.JPG

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

Cars out here rarely rust like NY. It's probably pretty solid, though rust does still happen. Good chance I've seen it in the past, but you'd be best off to fly out and have a PPI done if you're serious. Looks like a fairly unmolested stock car to me.

I'm local to that car and can check it out for you if you'd like. I think I might have met the owner recently at a stop light. It looks really clean but as mentioned, cars up here do rust due to the rain. All typical rust prone areas should be asked about and pictures should provided.

Reach out to Patrick O'Neal for your PPI, [email protected] He's our local 2002 expert and has likely worked on the car. 

PM me if you want me to check it the car.

James

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.