• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clean car contest w/ pics.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

601221_2.jpg

URL: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/601221/3

Thanks to Brian in Irvine for the nice invite to the San Diego BMWCCA clean car contest. Brina and I caravaned from Orange county to San Diego yesterday to join the group right on San Diego bay. It was great!! Terrific turn out, perfect location, and so many great cars! Looked like they were giving away M's somewhere and the 850's came out of the woodwork. Cars were judged on clean (outside/inside) and super clean (add engine compartment). Judges were very official like, clipboards and no tallking! All and all it was fun, I even managed to take home 2nd Place in clean. Had to ever remove my rear license plate to look under it for dirt due to a tie between me and a 1995 535! After that we were still tied and had to be judged again! From what I hear, I lost by a blade of grass under the floormats!! He won out but I don't feel bad taking 2nd to a car 22 years newer! GO '02's!!!