• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mislocated wheels at Swap Meet-HELP!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

To all-

I brought a set of wheels to the swap meet to sell to a friend (Sherman). I went to put them into his pickup truck. Well this is where I screwed up. I put them into the wrong truck!!! So I know that the owner of a tan ford pick up, which has a bedliner in the back and it had the smell of differential oil, must have wondered what was going on when there was 4 wheels in his truck.

Anyway-please let me know if that was your truck or if anyone knows who's truck it was. Sherman paid me for the wheels and now they have dissappeared.

Please help both of us.

thank-you

Pete Schoenenberger

Guest Anonymous

When the day was over and everyone was packing up, I overheard the owner of that pickup talking to the organizers about how someone had dumped a set of wheels and tires in the back of his pickup. I really have no idea who he was, but he was driving a tan Ford ranger, and was with a group of guys at the swap that were all wearing identical white printed 2002 shirts of some sort.

He was trying to talk the organizers into disposing the tires for him, since he felt that he should not be responsible for disposing of them. Of course the organizers denied any responsibility, I am sure he still has them, and probably would be happy to give them back for a beer and something for his trouble.

Good luck

Peter

Guest Anonymous

the owner of the truck was pissed because 1 the lock was broken and 2 here's a set of wheels he thought someone had dumped in his truck. so he threw them in the dumpster at the park.

I didn't talk to him personally, I got this info 2nd hand. I hightail it back to the park and do some dumpster dive'n if you want those wheels.

Guest Anonymous

I forgot to take my kids home. Seen 'em? (The wife is kinda pissed, kept saying something about all the trouble of childbirth for nothing, couldn't make it all out. But we did get a good night sleep).