Doug Riparetti

New Years Day Drive

5 posts / 511 viewsLast Reply

Still working out the start time to start our "New Years Day" drive, (Meet at 7:30am, leave at 8:00), but the starting location will be behind the Chevron Station, at the corner of Nash Road and Hwy 25 in Hollister.

The route will consist of taking Hwy 25 South towards King City.

North on Hwy 101 to Jolon Road towards Nacimiento Lake. 

West on Nascimento/Ferguson Road to Hwy 1.

North on Hwy 1, with our final destination at Baja Cantina in Carmel.

With no stops, it's 172-miles, just over 4-hours from the Chevron Station parking lot to the "Baja Cantina Restaurant", off of Camel Valley Road, Carmel.

I have the route mapped out, when I tried to attach it, it would not. PM me if you would like it sent to you.

PM me with y'all would like to join........

Monterey Bay (831) logo.PNG

Edited by Doug Riparetti

15 minutes ago, Doug Riparetti said:

Still working out the start time (Meet at 7:30am, leave at 8:00), but the starting location will be behind the Chevron Station, at the corner of Nash Road and Hwy 25 in Hollister.

The route will consist of taking Hwy 25 South towards King City.

North on Hwy 101 to Jolon Road towards Nacimiento Lake. 

West on Nascimento/Ferguson Road to Hwy 1.

North on Hwy 1, with our final destination at Baja Cantina in Carmel.

With no stops, it's 172-miles, just over 4-hours from the Chevron Station parking lot to the "Baja Cantina Restaurant", off of Camel Valley Road, Carmel.

I have the route mapped out, when I tried to attach it, it would not. PM me if you would like it sent to you.

PM me with y'all would like to join........

Monterey Bay (831) logo.PNG

5A04A348-621D-4985-A831-BF2EDACCCE9A.jpeg

If y'all rather take a drive on "New Years Day" then sit at home, come join the "Monterey Bay Area 2002" guys for back road cruise through San Benito-Monterey County. Hwy 1 is pretty spectacular this time of year..........

Doug, please post another drive, finally got the 2002 running with some confidence.

C&C at Laguna on Saturday?

Cheers

Tim

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.