• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LSD question:

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

02f12aaa.jpg

With both rear wheels are off the ground, I know the best way to tell is to turn on wheel and see if the other goes the same direction. If it does, it's LSD. But the wheels are real hard to turn on this car.. bad bearings, dry diffy, I dunno what it is, but it's not easy to spin a wheel. When I do, though, the other wheel tries to go the same direction, but stops do to whatever friction is causing it to be stiff.. is there another way to tell? A number, perhaps, that I could find on the diffy? I'm sure this is all over the archives, but it's not even worth the effort on this computer. That search thing never works for me, and it's even more frustrating with 26k dial up shared between three computers. I would rather just ask and hope someone that knows sees it than waste all my daylight hours trying to find it on here. Thanks guys!

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://dalex.741.com

Hey Dean, that's not an LSD. If it was Michael Dubois would have taken it off before I bought it. If he didn't, I would have as my wife has a dire need for one........

Guest Anonymous

the parts car I have sitting out back.. I've had it over a year and never thought to check it. I should have considered it, it had a few mods to it when I got it.. It's kinda hard to tell where it's sitting though.. and there's not front sub frame on it right now, so it's not really going anywhere for a while. I'll let you know what I find out about it though.. I don't really have any need for more than the one I'm putting in the yellow car. :]