• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you Bay Area 02 for another wonderful day...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

JP and CREW: you all put together another fine day for all of us and many thanks for the efforts. As usual, too many great cars and people to see them all- but had a nice visit with Phil ( Bomb guy) from Colorado. I wish him another safe tour over there. I was able to perform one useful purpose yesterday: FAQ:" Hey,where is Al Canuck?" ... FOA(Frequently Offered Answer)" go over there and look for the guy wearing ...." lol. Thanks to Al and Anita for driving my Sahara to the show and for being such fun guests. Kudos to all at the Meet- as always, a pleasure to be around 02/Coupe/3.0/2000/etc. people. A couple pics to follow. pic: our "out of town" friends, Anita, Al, and Phil....standard.jpg....the man with the plan= JP Collins and friends....standard.jpg.... Got Light?.....standard.jpg

Guest Anonymous

I kinda meant to but forgot all about it roughly halfway through the day. Oh well, nice to meet you guys though. Till whenever next time is,

-Justin

Guest Anonymous

I literally have never gone that fast in my 2002. I believe there is a triple digit speedo picture floating around... I didn't know she had it in her. What a blast! Thanks to all, I will post my pics soon!

>Davin