• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

photos from 2002 Say and Show

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

867.jpg

motor HONEY , I have a 1967 2000CS coupe in my care that would like to be a 2000Ti Coupe . Is that motor and trans for sale ?

Were there any EURO head light assemblies for a 2000C fore sale ?

How were the pick'ins at the swap ?

Guest Anonymous

No, no 2000CS parts.

I scored the fog lamps I was looking for for about 2 years! I was very excited about that : )

-Andrey

Guest Anonymous

COOP, I already mixed up your first name. Can you reply with your full name, spelled out, so I can add a caption for your car? I suck at names and I want to double-check before I mix your name up : (

-Andrey

Guest Anonymous

I hope the redesigned album system is nice to use! Feel free to click the "photos" nav button way up top and browse the other albums.

-Andrey

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, I did have your name right.

Another name thing: the very cool guy with the Inka A4 TII. How do you spell his name correctly? I should know this by now but I don't : (

-Andrey

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

had to be one of the friendliest animals I have had the pleasure of saying hi to over the years- he met more people at the show than anyone and was happy the whole day( I wish I had worn a hat like he did!) Very friendly dog , and he really know how to work a crowd! Like his owner- he looked over the swap stuff closely. Is he trained to bark when he finds 3.0 stuff?Lol. Thanks for coming to our 02 gatherings every year and taking great pictures of our events. I hope to see you again at your Bavaria/3.0 gatherings- Senior Six guys are a fine bunch. We need to do another day at the Junque yard too. Thanks again- Jay///