• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, the 2002 and NK 2000 rear center bumper...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

sections are not the same, as the rear center section piece I was sent from 2002AD did not work. I took my rear bumper off today, of my '69 2000, and the center section on my 2000 is different than the one I was sent, the ends do not narrow and have a hole at the end for the bumper brackets, very obvious after I had the bumper off. I'll let Bob at 2002AD know on Monday, just wonder what BMW model the center section he sent me was from.

Tim

'74 2002

'69 2000

Guest Anonymous

2002AD does not have the extension pieces at the ends with the threaded bolt hole for the bracket. Also, the end bumper sections of my '69 2000 don't fit the center section I was sent correctly, they don't fit over the bumper end, they fit through the inner part of the bumper. The end pieces are different anyhow, but the center section I was sent only has the notches at the two bumper ends, where the end pieces would attach. I'm hoping 2002AD will take it back, don't know their return policy but I can't use this bumper part, I do have a lead though on a true 2000 center section.

Tim.