02bumpers

Stainless Steel Bumpers And Belt Line Trim Kits

78 posts / 16012 viewsLast Reply

That sounds good Chris. I had my aluminum trim pieces de-anodized and then polished so they look very close to stainless steel now. I didn’t have them re-anodized so they will always be polished along with the stainless steel. Let me know the price for the 3 pieces. 

Thanks

On 7/19/2019 at 11:58 AM, DaveW said:

That sounds good Chris. I had my aluminum trim pieces de-anodized and then polished so they look very close to stainless steel now. I didn’t have them re-anodized so they will always be polished along with the stainless steel. Let me know the price for the 3 pieces. 

Thanks

Hey Dave, 

I will be getting in a bulk order in 2-3 weeks that will have enough sets where I can break a couple up and sell the individual pieces. I will keep you posted on that. 

Chris

On 7/16/2019 at 2:51 PM, Teelinger said:

@02bumpers Chris, any updates on the install videos and documentation?

Also, would love to see and hear from anyone who has installed the latest, revised trim sets. How did they fit? Any issues with install?

Thanks, James

Would also like to hear from someone who has installed these before ordering a set of trim.