02bumpers

Stainless Steel Belt Line Trim Sets Available Now! 02Bumpers

70 posts / 10477 viewsLast Reply

Price: $1099

Description:

02bumpers.com 

Belt Line Trim Sets Are Available Now! 

Get Your Set Today!

If you have any questions for us please respond to this thread, PM or email me directly at 

[email protected]

http://www.02bumpers.com

Stainless steel bumpers

Seam Covers

Bumperettes

Inked02Bumper center_LI.jpg

Inked02Bumper right center_LI.jpg

IMG_3058.JPG

20170516_094156.jpg

20170516_094058.jpg

20170605_220132.jpg

2002.JPG

20180419_161811.jpg

Edited by 02bumpers
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 9:06 AM, Fraidknots said:

Hi... I am wondering if anyone has had experience with this company.  I like the product but was recently scammed so I am a little nervous to lay out that type of money.  Any and all thoughts appreciated.

We pride ourselves on our product as well as our customer service and if there are any issues you have with any of our products, I am here to personally help solve them. I am certain the FAQ members who are previous customers will agree with these statements. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks for the interest! 

-Chris

Edited by 02bumpers

They there Blunt Tech peeps. I was on your site for Cyber Monday trying to buy this kit but the code didn't work. I even tried to reply to you guys on Insta but didn't hear back (made a comment your post for that day, @giorojas12). Really want this kit so I can upgrade by '02 :)

20 minutes ago, gio said:

They there Blunt Tech peeps. I was on your site for Cyber Monday trying to buy this kit but the code didn't work. I even tried to reply to you guys on Insta but didn't hear back (made a comment your post for that day, @giorojas12). Really want this kit so I can upgrade by '02 :)

PM'd!

I bought a rear bumper from them in person (Brisbane show). I can safely say you can buy with confidence.

On that note, I realized that I very stupidly gave away my early rear bumper brackets, and need a set to put the new bumper on. It's an early car, so the conversion brackets won't work in my case. Do ya'll have the early brackets by any chance?

• Thanks 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Spyke said:

I bought a rear bumper from them in person (Brisbane show). I can safely say you can buy with confidence.

On that note, I realized that I very stupidly gave away my early rear bumper brackets, and need a set to put the new bumper on. It's an early car, so the conversion brackets won't work in my case. Do ya'll have the early brackets by any chance?

Nice to hear from you again!. Please check out the following link for the rear brackets. Blunt sells them for $32 each. Hope this helps!

https://www.blunttech.com/products/4136299

Edited by 02bumpers