• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Year! New Bumpers! 25% OFF stock through January 31st!!

02bumpers

22 hours ago, aircool911 said:

Hey do you have anything for a Touring, belt line aluminum, bumpers, gutter tail molding?  thanks

Hey there. I have been on paternity leave for the last 2 weeks. I don't have touring trim yet, but it is in the works along with the bumpers. Gutter molding is something I do not carry. Please email me at chris@02bumpers.com 

On 11/27/2018 at 7:06 AM, Fraidknots said:

Hi... I am wondering if anyone has had experience with this company.  I like the product but was recently scammed so I am a little nervous to lay out that type of money.  Any and all thoughts appreciated.

Hey man, I've worked with this company before.  I ordered a rear chrome bumper set.  Quality was extremely high.  Didn't come with instructions but it was obviously a pretty straight forward installation. I heard about these guys through word of mouth from some pretty established members in the BMW community.  The prices have increased but feel safe knowing you're going to get a good product and sent to you at a pretty good speed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey 02 Bumpers (Chris?) I ordered a rear bumper from you many months ago and still haven't received anything. After lots of sent messages you got back to me May 25th with an email that said "Not sure how your emails slipped through the cracks. I have a shipment being sent early next week so it should be here the following week. I'm sorry for the delay. This has been a nightmare trying to get my supplier on track" 

Well it's now been 3 weeks since that email and i haven't heard anything about my order. I've sent multiple emails to you but no response back. You alright? Can I expect to receive a bumper any time soon? I understand supply chain issues and totally willing to wait if that's the issue, but the fact that i can't get a response or any update on when things will arrive has me concerned. I feel like I only got the last response because i filed for a refund from PayPal. I cancelled it because you finally responded to email. Hit me up or respond here please. 

- jonathan

3 hours ago, Seattle2002 said:

Hey 02 Bumpers (Chris?) I ordered a rear bumper from you many months ago and still haven't received anything. After lots of sent messages you got back to me May 25th with an email that said "Not sure how your emails slipped through the cracks. I have a shipment being sent early next week so it should be here the following week. I'm sorry for the delay. This has been a nightmare trying to get my supplier on track" 

Well it's now been 3 weeks since that email and i haven't heard anything about my order. I've sent multiple emails to you but no response back. You alright? Can I expect to receive a bumper any time soon? I understand supply chain issues and totally willing to wait if that's the issue, but the fact that i can't get a response or any update on when things will arrive has me concerned. I feel like I only got the last response because i filed for a refund from PayPal. I cancelled it because you finally responded to email. Hit me up or respond here please. 

- jonathan

Hey Jonathan, 

I just received the shipment today! I will be sending out the bumper you ordered tomorrow. I will follow up with a tracking number. 

I do apologize for not responding to your emails but for some reason I didn't see them again...not sure what is going on there. 

My plate has been stacked lately and I'm burning the candle at both ends, not making excuses here but I am planning on writing a thread to update everyone here on the forum about my experience with C19 and order fulfillment to help clear the air. Life comes at you fast and it sure hit me like a ton bricks, but things seem to be smoothing out and I am looking to change my business plan with the bumpers in order to adapt to a post C19 world. 

Best regards, 

Chris 

On 6/20/2022 at 4:19 PM, 02bumpers said:

Hey Jonathan, 

I just received the shipment today! I will be sending out the bumper you ordered tomorrow. I will follow up with a tracking number. 

I do apologize for not responding to your emails but for some reason I didn't see them again...not sure what is going on there. 

My plate has been stacked lately and I'm burning the candle at both ends, not making excuses here but I am planning on writing a thread to update everyone here on the forum about my experience with C19 and order fulfillment to help clear the air. Life comes at you fast and it sure hit me like a ton bricks, but things seem to be smoothing out and I am looking to change my business plan with the bumpers in order to adapt to a post C19 world. 

Best regards, 

Chris 

Can I also get my hardware kit you promised months ago? I’m still sitting here with an unmountable bumper for almost a year now. I’m sorry you’re experiencing hardship, life comes fast for everyone. Respectfully, either fulfill orders or shut the business down - taking people’s money and leaving them hanging is just not right. 

2 minutes ago, roughsleeper said:

Can I also get my hardware kit you promised months ago? I’m still sitting here with an unmountable bumper for almost a year now. I’m sorry you’re experiencing hardship, life comes fast for everyone. Respectfully, either fulfill orders or shut the business down - taking people’s money and leaving them hanging is just not right. 

I'm not taking peoples money and leaving them hanging. I was waiting for the shipment to come in to get the extra hardware, it didn't come. I also informed you that you could easily find the hardware at any hardware store. But, I'll poach a hardware kit from a set I have and go to the hardware store and get the bolts I need to replace the one I poach. Thank you for being so kind and patient. 

On 6/22/2022 at 6:27 AM, 02bumpers said:

I'm not taking peoples money and leaving them hanging. I was waiting for the shipment to come in to get the extra hardware, it didn't come. I also informed you that you could easily find the hardware at any hardware store. But, I'll poach a hardware kit from a set I have and go to the hardware store and get the bolts I need to replace the one I poach. Thank you for being so kind and patient. 

What size are the polished bolts needed to assemble the 3 bumper pieces together? It would be super helpful if you included this in your email, or better yet some kind of instructions or parts list with this kit. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 8:46 AM, roughsleeper said:

What size are the polished bolts needed to assemble the 3 bumper pieces together? It would be super helpful if you included this in your email, or better yet some kind of instructions or parts list with this kit. 

I sent the carriage bolts included in the set. I made up some instructions I will have to find them, but you can look up exploded diagrams online. You will need to provide the bolts to connect the brackets to the sub frame and the bolts that attach the bumper corners to the fenders along with the bushings.

• 02bumpers changed the title to 02 Bumpers--Inventory Update Thread.
3 hours ago, easton said:

Hi Chris, do you have rear bumpers w/ cutouts? It's for a '76 so I think short. I'd love to take one off your hands in between supply chain headaches. 

I have some in stock now. Go ahead and email me at chris@02bumpers.com and I'll get you taken care of. I can ship out today! 

• 02bumpers changed the title to FALL SALE!!! 15% OFF FOR 2002 FAQ'rs
On 2/28/2022 at 1:24 PM, aircool911 said:

How do you get a hold of these guys?  I went to the website.  theres no phone number or email, no way to order, no way to contact them>

you can reach Chris here  02bumpers@gmail.com 

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com