Sign in to follow this  
Jim_75Sahara

RGB 2019 Off-Season GTG at Kreimer's Bier Haus

6 posts / 561 viewsLast Reply

I have confirmed the date: January 19, 2019. Kreimer's Bier Haus,  6052 State Route 128, Cleves, OH,  45002. We will again be using their lower level party room and ordering from their menu, rather than having a buffet. Time: 6:30 - 10:30 PM

Please let me know if you are going to attend. I'd like to give Erin their banquet manager a decent headcount. Thanks!

See you there!

RGB gtg October 2010 #2.jpg

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!

Obviously, we are not holding the dinner on January 19th after all, in light of the very recent fire at KBH. I have moved the date and the location to March 16th at the Troll Pub and Wheelhouse in Dayton, Ohio. I've reserved their private party room, so if there's no fire and no snowstorm, we should be just fine.

See you there!

TrollPub#1.jpg

TrollPub#2.jpg

TrollPUB#3.jpg

TrollPub#4.jpg

TrollPub#5.jpg

FYI the Troll Pub is located in the building that once housed the Courier Car Company.  They built automobiles there in the early 20th century; the company went under with the failure of US Motors, an unsuccessful challenger to General Motors.  

Mike

We had a smaller turnout this year, but nonetheless, a very lively, fun evening at the Troll Pub. Thanks to those of you who ventured out. Perhaps we can return to Kreimer's Bier Haus next year, if they can manage to remain sans smoke/fire/destruction.

trollPUB#6.jpg

RGBoffseasongtg2019.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.