• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My tii/A4 hopefully will be for sale at Swap and Show

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Let me know you are interested in purchasing it. It's a 73 Sahara tii w/ sunroof and slew of parts and stuff (c/r five speed, 3.64 LSD, A4, 292, 9.5, MSD, oil cooler, recaros, 'steins and springs and bars, Alpina this and that, big brakes) and is "virtually" rust free -- a pin hole in the trunk. I'm looking for $11k.

Guest Anonymous

I thought all the alpina trick stuff etc was going to go back into your Inka touring to make it a inka touring tii/A4--wassup?

Guest Anonymous

will go with the tii (if I sell it soon) and the stuff in the garage goes on the touring. Your green dot struts and the inverted rear shocks will be on "Inkie" (the touring's nickname).

Much like you, I horde some weird parts, so I can let some things go and still have a reserve......

Guest Anonymous

For a car such as yours! I am sure there won't be a problem with selling!

See you at the show!

Jason

Guest Anonymous

I need the A4 stuff, I will get it soon, need it cant live without it. But working in other things now, but if one sellssssssss Im in fat city sucka.