tommott77

Wanted: donor ‘02 candidate for S14 swap

7 posts / 431 viewsLast Reply

Price: $100

Description:

Hi all,

Looking for a decent donor 2002 for a potential S14 swap. Have a budget of up to about $10k for the donor. 

Engine, transmission, differential condition obviously not too important. Though I’d like something as complete and close to running/road worthy as poissble for sake of ease of the swap. No shells, completely disamabled cars, wiring disasters, etc. 

Go fast parts such as suspension, brakes, seats, harnesses, larger wheels/fenders, etc to cope with the extra power a big plus. The funkier the color the better as well.  

Not too too worried about fit and finish but again want something as close to complete as possible. No rust buckets and a clean underside is a must. Not interested in both a rustorstion and an engine swap. 

Im located in South East North Carolina. Willing to travel and/or ship for the right car. My budget is up to about $10k. Square or roundies ok. Budget could be stretched for a good enough car that checks enough of my boxes. 

Let me know what you got....

Tanks all,

Tom

Edited by tommott77

If you haven't seen it already there is an extremely clean 72 shell in Malaga for sale on the FAQ board right now. I was tempted myself as there's also an S14 engine and tranny available that was posted not too long ago and they would marry together quite well.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Yeah, sorry about that. Fixed the title to avoid confusion but square or roundie will work. 

Alas, but a bare shell is going to be too much of a project to take on presently. Like to have something close to complete/road ready as possible as a starting point. 

Edited by tommott77

Yeah, sorry about that. Fixed the title to avoid confusion but square or roundie will work. 

Alas, but a bare shell is going to be too much of a project to take on presently. Like to have something close to complete/road ready as possible as a starting point. 
No worries, we like to dork out.

The car that I alluded to is not just a shell it's basically complete minus the drivetrain and is insanely dry. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't check out the posting and contact the seller.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk