• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Roundie stalled on the Penn Turnpike on Saturday night.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was on the Pa turnpike on Sunday around 6pm and about 200 miles east of Pittsburgh...

weird.

mars-highway.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Saturday before last, I was talking to Kip Wasenko in the paddock. Asked him about the Design Forum dinner table you shared, and he sez something like "Wolfe !, I gotta thank her for the car picture" (paraphrased). He seemed genuinely impressed (and he sure knew about Orange Julius, too).

His involvement with the CTS-V World Challenge racecars has travel obligations for the series, but he likely will be entered in our race weekends as schedule permits.

Speed GT update: The overdog CTS-V team will have a third car ready for Mid-Ohio, and Angelelli & Pilgrim will be joined by John Heinricy (who is great at Mid-OH, like when he lapped the entire field in the wet at the runoffs!)

I'm still going to get in touch with you about coming to the track this season, hope you can swing it.

Guest Anonymous

I suppose it can work for me. I had to tell him about Orange Julius and show pictures at the Design Forum 'cuz I don't have grandkids...LOL!

I'm glad to hear Kip got the picture I sent. I just figured he's been busy with the A & P (and now Heinricy) cars. Yeah, Mr. H is AMAZING!!! Nothing succeeds like success.

I'm currently completing a commissioned drawing of the 1971 Kwech/Alfa-Morton/Datsun TransAm duel at Laguna Seca.

Let me know when you folks are running at Waterford Hills. I can come over, but I can't promise I'll bring Orange Julius. He's still in storage. Might have to settle for my E30, Red Oktober.

Cheers!

Delia

Guest Anonymous

..so I'd little time to myself. I got to take a harbor cruise for fun. I also visited family in Pittsburgh.

It was about 1400 miles round trip. Kinda risky, now that I think about it. I'm having concerns with my E30 (O2 sensor, I hope), and I didn't venture too far off course.

:)

D

Guest Anonymous

I had some things go wrong with my 220k mile '88 back a couple years ago...involved engine management sensors/regulators...maybe I can help?

Guest Anonymous

I picked up a 76 last Oct. drove it for two days and have been cutting out all of the rust since. Front is done and just put rear sub frame back in last night. Maybe a month to go. Currently living in Pleasant Hills while working on the 02.

Are there any other yinzers on the list?? Certainly don’t see to many 02s in western PA!